2.40 firmware won't save config/waypoints.

Ever since I upgraded to the v2.40 firmware my APM1 won't save its configuration/flight plan across reboots. I tried manually erasing the EEPROM and resetting to factory defaults, but that didn't seem to help. I noticed at least one other person posted about this same problem but no response was made.

Everything was working great prior to the v2.40 firmware upgrade.

Any ideas how I can solve this short of downgrading?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just noticed that rebooting isn't actually the problem. It seems to be more bizarre than that.

Here are few things I just tried (all over USB link):

1. Writing WP's through APM Planner, reading the WP's back the ensure they match, then disconnecting, rebootting and reconnecting in APM planner, all WP's are still there. 

2. If I write the params through APM Planner, then click refresh, they all match. But if then just disconnect and reconnect in APM Planner (no reboot), all the params return to their defaults and the WPs I wrote in step 1 are all gone too. 

So the problem seems to be with writing params and reconnecting with APM Planner. As long as I don't disconnect APM planner everything seems to work fine and I can fly fine with the params I loaded.

This reply was deleted.

Activity