2.0.33 performed great, but no logs!

Just took my quad out this morning to test out 2.0.33. It was quite windy but loiter performed admirably. It was quite a thrill to see all the sensors working in concert, with the quad holding a steady altitude of around 1.5m and consistently returning to its hold position despite being repeatedly blown downrange by the wind.

However, when I got home to download the logs of this successful flight there was nothing recorded! Did I miss something in setup? 

Anyway, great job guys! Despite having nothing recorded from this flight it still made my day!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2.0.33 has given me proper logs so far, but you can always try "dump 0" in CLI mode. Connect, type "logs", then "dump 0" and wait. When it's finished dumping the contents of the flash, press Control-A to select all and Ctrl-C to copy. Paste in an editor like notepad and trim off the CLI mode text etc. Then you can analyze it almost normally; it might be a jumble of several flights in one though, but the GPS time codes and mode change events should help with that. GPS time stamps are in milliseconds elapsed since midnight UTC, so calculate a few to see if you're looking at your most recent flight.
This reply was deleted.

Activity