New GCS Available

In the GCS GUI post someone mentioned the idea of having google maps as the mapping engine. I though that was a good idea so I did it. This works with Raw NMEA strings but if you have a telemetry stream you wan to integrate into this, let me know and I will make it for you.Download Here

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Michael,

My copy of the MicroGCS still does not run on W2K. Any clues why?

Jim
  • Hi Michael,

Where can i get a copy of MicroGCS?

The link: http://67.135.195.32/?page_id=86 seems not to work.

jlcortex
    www.nmine.com
  • Hi Michael,

Just got back from a road trip and downloaded the version for Mappoint. No apparent issues installing on W2K but the program does not run at all.

I downloaded the GoogleEarth version of MicroGCS next and have some issues. I get the error message that Freelib.ocx is not the right version or that it did not register correctly, and the other issue is that on my W2K laptop, When i click the icon to run the app(MicroGCS), it does nothing. It does not start, no error messages or anything at all. Do you have a clue why this may be? Hope you have a possible solution because it looks like exactly what I was looking for when I wrote my original request.

Thanks for the great effort and any leads you may have.

Jim
  • Sorry guys...

I fixed the problem and the most recent version is up fro download.

I nstalled it on a fresh computer and it worked. make sure you uninstall prior to install.
  • Hi Michael, I just tried to install the software and got this message.

Failed to load control 'DIAL' from DIAL's.ocx. Your version of DIAL's.ocx may be outdated. Make sure that you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this?
    BTW thanks for posting it!
This reply was deleted.

Activity