MP2028 V-Tail Configuration

Hello,I have some problems with the V-Tail configuration using MP2028 from Micropilot. V-Tails are in reverse mode and i can' t fit it using the software... When I made reverse for the servo, UP/DOWN works OK, but the rudder works to the other direction. Also, When I move the nose down/up MP2028 just move one V-Tail surface.I've been making some VRS file edition, but I can´t find the correct configuration... any idea?I've been using an external V-Tail mixer to go on. Maybe that V-Tail configuration really works for inverted V-Tail, like UAV Shadow... I don´t know... That MP2028 was deliverd on 2005, so It has not support from Micropilot Inc.I´m adding an image of the airplane, It flies fantastic.RegardsJuan Sainz

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The autopilot doesn´t recognize 610 field.
  • Hello...

Ooops... the VRS file don´t have field 610. The parameters stop at field 604 and then continue with 3000s Field

Any new VRS file created from Horizon software don´t have that field.

Do you know where I can download an example of VRS file?
  • T3
    Are you editing the .vrs offline or working live on the autopilot? Did you select the V-tail option from the pull down menu and try to reverse the servo direction? Drop me a screen shot of the .vrs editor and I will take a look.
  • Can you just exchange the servos connectors of the two tail servos???

I had to do so at a (non-UAV) delta i build to get everything working....
This reply was deleted.

Activity