All kind of arducopters??

Hi,

Can anyone explain the difference between Ardducopter and Arducopter NG. And how about Arducopter Super stable. And the defferent version numbers, very confusing..

Thanks,

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer
    ArduCopter is our earlier alpha code
    ArduCopterNG is out NextGeneration code that is getting closer to ArduPilot Mega general code

ArduPirates and their SuperStable code is based directly to our codes and it's done by people outside DIY Drones community. It is even good to have this type of development but naturally if you use that code, we cannot support it due it is not our base code. What we have looked, it's based on our earlier code versions and just been enhanced with latest codes from ArduCopterNG

ArduCopterNG will be soon renamed back to normal ArduCopter.

To Aaron and others, just to clarify, none of the main core coders has left from the team. Core team around ArduPilot/ArduCopters is really active and kicking. And all projects around it benefits from work that has been done :)

So everyone is free to use what ever software they wish and we even wish that to happen.
  • I can not say ANYTHING negative about the SS code, I can!, the Yaw is soft :-)
  • I personally have not tried the NG code. I have steered away from the "Official" code and went with a more stable code, hence the name SuperStable.. Also, if you are having problems with it, you post in the appropriate section and usually within a few minutes, there is a solution! The only problem I had (No matter which code I used) was my GPS was not working correctly. That problem is now fixed and I can not say ANYTHING negative about the SS code, unlike others I have used.

Just me using the right to free speech. If you are interested in the SS code, it is included.I have also included the Ublox firmware file and config file in the Zip to make the Ublox compatible with the APM. :D

APCopter_SuperStable_New15a.zip

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3692118162?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Activity