Replies

• Had anyone tried to get the teensy running on serial4 line of the Pixhawk. I would like to have seperate connections for telemetry, osd, and the teensy. On the software side we have SR0 (telemetry), SR1 (OSD), and SR2 in my case I want to use this for the teensy. Is this possible to use it? With the defaults i got no data to telemetry.

Gregor

• To the guys using the wolkstein fork:

I can't get the voltage to show the correct value. In the telemetry page where it shows every cell they're all changing from 0 to 1 values, everything else seems to be working just fine.

I'm using the last taranis version

2015-01-20 21.30.15.jpg

• did you compile MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino from my fork?

and did you use the single cell voltage network?

if you compile MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino from my fork and if you don't connect the sigle cell network you must comment  line 87 & 88 in MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino. else it will read lipo cells voltage 1-6 via teensy A0-A5 inputs.

commenting line 87 and 88 switch back, to use reported mavlink voltage.

/g

wolke

• thank you very much! I think it should be this way as default or at least stated somewhere in the readme.

Thanks again

• now there is a small compile info inside the README.md. my fork is mainly thought to have the lipo balancer plug on teensy. else, there are some other forks with standard use. that is, why i decide to set this as default.

/g

wolke

• Where should I change the values to get the correct voltage cells in my taranis? Now install the resistor network but reading is a little different, I would like to make it more accurate and do not understand what the divisor.

• factors in MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino line 194-199.

/g

wolke

• I found it, but as calculation? I do not understand that you used mathematical calculations.

• FLVSS need valid cell voltage values. so of course all mathematical calculations will realised in teensy. the factors are needed to do this calculation. and if you use other resistors this factors must adapted. else taranis display malarkey. i am not really good in maths. if there is an other way to calculate the correct values(without simple maths) please let me know.

• Are there some modifications to do in the arduino scetch or LUA script when upragding the taranis to opentx 2.0.14 ?

It seems to me that some values are no more working (roll indication for example stay flat when I roll manually the vehicule) ?

Thanks 

This reply was deleted.

Activity