Replies

• I have installed Wolkes fantasstic script. but not getting a clear display. I appear to have the original default pages displaying underneath !  anyone know what I have done wrong? I have tried a fresh default SD card image, and copied the files across.

any help wopuld be rterally appreciated.  

The only way I can get the Lua script to appear under slection is to put it into mixes, and select it from page 12.. I sthis correct?

• Fixed it, was getting it ti run by putting it in the wrong folder, mixes... deleted it fim there and put it in my model folder..yhen selecting it as you suggested with long press page.. perfect..
      Im looking at the battery horn alarm in cell info. What do i set " use horn" to get it to sound on batt low. Also can i change the sound? Thanks for your help.
      • Details about the horn settings can be found here: https://github.com/wolkstein/MavLink_FrSkySPort/blob/s-c-l-v-rc/REA...

Use any horn setting other than zero for it to sound battery voltage alarms. It will also sound when you exceed the Batt Cap Wh usage you have set in the offsets screen. This will siren regardless of the horn setting, so if you don't want this feature then set the Wh value higher than you will ever reach. 

wolkstein/MavLink_FrSkySPort
        This MavLink_FrSkySPort repository is discontinued! The development is moved to Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort where we work together on this. Please d…
        • Paul,

Did you have a chance to look or consolidate audio files to match all possible messages from MP for 3.3 rcX versions?

I have more or less complete list but a lot of messages are missing, like all geofence related messages, EKF messages, etc.

It would be nice to have a full list in the telem1.lua covered so Taranis would speak in a same exact way like MP software does.

• Paul, I haven't tried 3.3 since RC5 and not even then did I pay much attention to Wolke's scripts. I am back to 3.2.1 just now. Hopefully Wolke will sort something for 3.3 and the missing voice files. I imagine he's busy working on a version for the new OpenTX version too which could be quite an undertaking!

• What firmware version are you running on the Taranis? I have 2.0.17 and it works fine in this version. If you have updated to 2.1.0 then this may be the cause of your issue as I believe that the script will not yet work on this (latest) version. I take it you are trying to access the telemetry screens using the long press on the 'Page' button? If so, then the telem1.lua screen should be the first one to load. 

• Hi luis

got little confused with the telemetry settings on the taranis

A1 and A2 settings do i have to change the parameters there ?

i have a 6s 10000ma battery connected and  i choose on power module Sensor in mission planer :Other.

the total voltage is ok  on MP and taranis but don't really understand what should be set on A1 and A2 ?  

my setup:

x8r +teensy 3.1+pixhawk+6s 10000ma battery

by the way my esc's are with bec so my pixhawk get voltage from power module and esc's too .

is this going to cause problems  ?

didn't fly yet but on the ground didn't see any problems yet...

• Hi

As long as you are on ArduPilot/Copter 3.2.1 and OpenTX 2.0.17 on the Taranis, you don't need to do anything regarding the Ax settings, as they are programmed by the telemetry script.

Regarding the ESC's I would tell you to remove all but one of the power wires, or better yet all the power wires from the ESC's leaving only signal and ground. 

If you want power redundancy you'll be better having a specific BEC plugged on the AUX lines of the PixHawk.

• H luis

is there any progress on AC 3.3 & OPEN TX 2.1 with taranis and teensy ?

regarding your script 

currently i am on ac 3.2.1 open tx 2.0.17 and didn't preformed test flight yet  

• Hi

3.3 is not out yet. I'd rather wait until it releases definitely.

This reply was deleted.

Activity