Replies

• ok so for the moment it is not reliable ...
            could you tell us if you can make it work with the teensy?

thank you

• yeah sure no worries.  

• comment line 15 in FrSkySPort.h. this disable FVLSS in teensy code. thats all. IMO, than you have no trouble with external frsky FVLSS sensor usecase.

/g

wolke

• Confirmed - FVLSS works as normal, but I get no voltage readings from the APM PM. I do get current, but not voltage. Would love to know how to get voltage from the PM.

• ah ok....I confused you with someone who replied to me before. Without FVLSS the defaulr 1.3 teensy code should show volts if you are using a pm. Are you getting Volts in your log files?

• Because one of the advantages of this solution is the reduced weight, price and complexity it offers over buying genuine frsky components. It also means nothing to add to balance ports, which is an easy step to forget.

• Why not use the FLVSS voltage (cells)? 

I can't read the APM volatage at the same time as current using a VR Ubrain, hence my using the FVLSS in the first place.

• Cheers Wolke, my bodge seems to work after doing some testing, but will do it your way next time I look at it.

• Could someone tell me how to get altitude in feet.  When I change the taranis to imperial units T1 and T2 get screwy numbers.  I think it is converting celsius to Fahrenheit.  I have the original code on my teensy the 1.2  Any help would be great.

• Actually I do get the altitude in feet with taranis set to imperial.  Its the T1 and T2 that I believe need to be converted to Celsius in the teensy code.  Then I think the T1 armed and T2 Gps lock would read correctly.  My problem is I have no idea how to write code.  Celsius - 32 times .5556= Fahrenheit.  Or am I going about this wrong.

This reply was deleted.

Activity