Replies

              • I normally have a lot of spare time, but I have not been programming for some year. So if somebody take the lead, I can assist in the work...

              • @Clooney,

                i currently follow the big progress on your fork. also on the lua side:). so i decide to discontinue my fork. this makes no sense any more and will confuse users. i change my readme.md shortly to "discontinued" and link to your fork firstly. also i will put some infos on it that we plan to collaborate (combine) this project.

                if am am right your fork also hold the lua scripts and sd card structure which run on opentx 2.0.17?

                /g

                wolke

    • Agree!!

      I have modified your led 2.0 version to simplify the cabeling on my copter. Also have a modified led_Control.ino to make it work. I am not a skilled hacker, but I have a lot of spare time....

      3702590238?profile=original

      • This reply was deleted.
    • yes,

      this is a good idea. because it looks like that there are currently many things which make problems. firstly sport sync with newer x8r receivers or newer firmware on it. especially eu - firmwares. second opentx2.1 sensor values. currently a main problem for all available lua scripts.  because all getValue(n) do not do the right job with 2.1.

      /g

      wolke

      • This reply was deleted.
        • woww:),

          that s cool. i am impressed. just looking in your fork on github on s-c-l-v-rc-opentx2.1 branch. you use a new sport library.  is sync now ok? and also with eu-firmware?

          /g

          wolke

          • This reply was deleted.
            • Hi all

              Just to remember all that there are changes being made on both platforms, i.e. OpenTX with the future 2.1.2 and specially ArduPilot that even this week had a big change on reporting that might/will affect all the "translators" https://github.com/diydrones/ardupilot/commit/767b4da5b6852a2ba700e....

              There will be a future development on Arducopter that will replace/add to the error messages to error codes.


              I would like to bring to everyones attention a project that might replace our Teensy's and our MinimOSD's. https://sites.google.com/site/alceosd/

              The project at the moment has no support to handle the FrSky but it is quite easy to add it, and the lead developer is open to further enhancements. https://github.com/diydrones/alceosd

              I
              MHO this project combines the needs we have with on the fly telemetry.

              • so that is one board combining teensy 3.1 and minim osd connected to s.port ?

                looks nice

                but hope you wont abandon the old project... 

                • LoL, no

                  all the code developed to "decode" Mavlink can be used on both platforms, and the Lua scripts would be the same.

                  Something else that will significantly influence the current libraries and scripts are the newer SensorID's that could be used, instead of reusing inappropriate sensorID's like RPM and Temp...

  • Does someone has experience with the X4RSB receiver?

    Today I tried the X4RSB at the first look, all data ok except of the HDOP.  The A2 (HDOP) varies between 80 (which show in the lua script 0,8) and 840. Actual the real HDOP is 0.8. So for me it looks like that there is is digit or rounding error.

    Does someone has a clue how I can solve that problem?

This reply was deleted.

Activity

DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @TinkerGen_: "The Tinkergen MARK ($199) is my new favorite starter robocar. It’s got everything — computer vision, deep learning, sensor…
Monday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Monday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @roboton_io: Join our FREE Sumo Competition 🤖🏆 👉 https://roboton.io/ranking/vsc2020 #sumo #robot #edtech #competition #games4ed https://t.co/WOx…
Nov 16
DIY Drones via Twitter
First impressions of Tinkergen MARK robocar https://ift.tt/36IeZHc
Nov 16
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Our review of the @TinkerGen_ MARK robocar, which is the best on the market right now https://diyrobocars.com/2020/11/15/first-impressions-of-tinkergen-mark-robocar/ https://t.co/ENIlU5SfZ2
Nov 15
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @Ingmar_Stapel: I have now explained the OpenBot project in great detail on my blog with 12 articles step by step. I hope you enjoy read…
Nov 15
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DAVGtech: This is a must attend. Click the link, follow link to read the story, sign up. #chaos2020 #digitalconnection #digitalworld ht…
Nov 15
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Got a new chassis for outdoor races (hobbyking Quantum Vandal) but I totally didn't expect that it might cause problems for my g…
Nov 11
DIY Drones via Twitter
First impressions of the Intel OpenBot https://ift.tt/36qkVV4
Nov 10
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Nov 9
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Excellent use of cardboard instead of 3D printing! https://twitter.com/Ingmar_Stapel/status/1324960595318333441
Nov 7
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: We've got a record 50 teams competing in this month's @DIYRobocars @donkey_car virtual AI car race. Starting today at 10:00am…
Nov 7
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Nov 6
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Car's view, using a fisheye camera. The ceiling light tracking algorithm gave me some ideas to improve ConeSLAM, and having grou…
Nov 5
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: To get ground truth I measured the rug, found the pixel coordinates of its corners, calibrated my phone camera with my standard…
Nov 5
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: @DIYRobocars is back in December, but outside. Time to reinvestigate ConeSLAM! I rigged up a quick and dirty ground-truth captur…
Nov 5
More…