Replies

• i have the teensy programed, connected to telemetry port on my pixhawk, taranis detects mavlink packets , but the screen remains all with zeros.

from time to time it sounds "telemetry lost"  , "telemetry recovered". 

how can a debug what is going on in the communications , and see  he transmission between the X8R and the teensy?

thankyou

• Maybe you have placed your taranis too close to the rx module, that's why it got connection drop outs
      • Thank you I will try again , would that be the cause of not having a single data on the Taranis display ?.
  • I also hat problems with the teensy and the eu-firmware on the Taranis.

I took bsongis and fnoopdogg code and merged it together. since, for me, the teensy works fast and nearly perfect, except of the GPS-Data, which stuck sometimes.

But I only use V2.0.17 on the Taranis.

Maybe someone likes to try this. It is important to use the library of bsongis to aviod MAVlink ID´s other than ID1 come thru the teensy.

Mavlink_Andre_BGC_und_Auslesen.rar

• I can´t upload here, I don´t know why!

here the file in my dropbox

Dropbox - Error
      Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
      • This reply was deleted.
        • Hi Clooney,

could you find any solution?

Mean while i´m trying to get the X4RSB to work. But I got wrong figueres on the A2 (HDOP)

• Hi Clooney,

unfortunately I got both branches not to work. 

I guess this one  (https://github.com/fnoopdogg/MavLink_FrSkySPort/tree/0938ba2b9d9315...) is for the Taranis V2.1.

I tried this with tarans V2.1 and the Lua script but the Telemetry display was not readable because the main screen was still there and also the telemetry screen.

and this one (https://github.com/Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort) for the Taranis V2.017?

Here I got approximately 8A where nearly 0,5A should be shown. 

Of course I always used your lib´s and lua scrips.

So I go back to V2.017 and my self punched code:-) May be If you got your code working on the V2.1 with LUA you can show me?

• you forgot to mention luis:

https://github.com/lvale/MavLink_FrSkySPort

for open-tx 2.0.x

lvale/MavLink_FrSkySPort
                    This MavLink_FrSkySPort repository is discontinued! The development is moved to Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort where we work together on this. Please d…
        • Hi Clooney,

Your version on github could use on opentx2.1??

I try to compile it on arduino IDE, it need Time.h and I can not find it in your repository.

thanks.

• your download link returns an access denied.

/g

wolke

This reply was deleted.

Activity