Any one know how to request for a RMA?

Hi guys, any one know how to request for a RMA rather than by writing to help@3drobotics.com? I wrote to them a while ago hoping for a solution for the following problem but they are not responding. Cheers.

Hi 3DR

I have a few problem w APM 2.0. Suddenly I cannot power APM 2.0 with 5v from ESC. Jumper is in place. After that I cannot boot with SDcard. Only by removing it I then can boot normally. Also n ow GPS doesnt see any satellite if board is powered from input rail but can lock with 9 to 11 sats if USB is plugged in to provide 5v ( same exact spot)
I ve tried to erase EEPROM from CLI, same thing.
Please advise for any other solution I can try. FYI with the SD card removed, APM2 flies my Sky walker in STAB mode just fine. No GPS lock so I could not try Loiter and RTL. Thank you very much.
cleardot.gif

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hi Ha,

Our service was slow last week with the APM2 and 3DR radio production, but emails should be answered promptly again now. Sorry for the delay; it does sound like a hardware problem with the diode. Please check your email for an RMA number.

Regards,

3D Robotics Tech Support

• You could try the proper email address....

sales@3drobotics.com

They wrote me back by the morning when I asked a late night question about an order.  Pretty decent service IME.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…