Hi all,

I'm attaching my log from our last flight as our little quad went completly bonkers before it crashed.

Short after takeoff it went completly out of control, no response at all from RC or Telemetry and then crashed near a pond (thank god).

But the mistery was about to begin when we started reviewing the log and found out that the trigger was the failsafe error  Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1. 

In understand these two were recently added to APM, but this ain't the first time I see this sort of thing happening.

I'm attaching my log in hopes for some guidance.

Thank you all!

2014-12-14 11-10-14.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not sure how you attached the bin..

here is a link to mine in drop box

https://www.dropbox.com/s/631xegi2gfq6b99/2015-04-06%2013-46-59.bin...

Dropbox - Link not found
        Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
        • Later on in the log it looks like bad vibrations, but the initial error looks like the OP - huge requested Yaw triggering an EKF fail error. Your ErrYaw is also huge all the way along, so you should look at the vibrations anyway.

• what is a OP

• Found out how to Attach file.. here are a few logs from when the error was occurring.. 

2015-04-11 15-35-56.bin

2015-03-10 14-19-42.bin

2015-04-06 13-46-59.bin

• You have bad vibrations. You should fix those - it is the cause of most of your problems.

• Bad Vibration.. What are you looking at so I can see what you mean? and besides balancing props how do you get rid of that?

Sorry I'm a newb!

This reply was deleted.

Activity