APM not uploading in Mission Planner

Hi,

I have tried for about 2 weeks trying to get mission planner to upload arduplane to my APM 2.5.  Each time I try to load the firmware from Mission Planner it tries to read the hex file and freezes about 9/10 of the way through the process of reading the hex file (Attached Screen Shots). I was able to upload via Ardruino, but I was hoping to use Mission Planner in the future to update. 

Settings:

Using COM 2 @ 11520 via a USB

Loaded Arduplane 2.72

Mission Planner Fail to Read Hex.jpg

Mission Planner Fail to Read Hex #2.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i got the exact same error when i just tried to play with my friend's quad just now.  upon a bit of googling, there's this comment that described the exact same problem.... solve with another computer...

yup.. i just tried that, uploading works fine when i used another computer.  might seem stupid, but try that.

• Here is the screen shot of the reset.

Terminal MP- Reset.jpg

• I just tried to update parameters from the board and it no longer will upload the parameters from the board.  Also, I no longer see the data or the movement from the board in mission planner.  Any ideas what to try to do to get the board back to communicating with Mission Planner?  (I already reinstalled Ardupilot v2.7 firmware three times using Arduino) 

This reply was deleted.

Activity