APM Rover skid steer function

I have a gasoline powered tracked vehicle with two belt driven hydraulic transaxles. I am using a Spektrum DX 8 transmitter and a Spectrum 8 ch receiver, set up in airplane "elevon" mode. A servo operates each transaxle and a servo operates the throttle for the engine. I generally run the throttle full open and speed, steering, forward and reverse is through the two servos on the transaxles controlled by the right stick on the transmitter. My question, can  the Pixhawk and mission planner be programmed to controll my setup?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• picture?

• The reason for the above question is prior to purchasing the 3DR Pixhawk, I proposed the same question to 3DR. They replied that they do not use or support gasoline engine builds, and suggested I propose the same question to this forum

This reply was deleted.

Activity

DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Sync'd @joshu's GoPro w/ my datalogging; video is 2.5X speed, Google imagery upper-right. Found out my track boundaries are WAY…
yesterday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Also, at 45mph, the front tires literally blow up like a balloon and it doesn't have much front traction, so the car becomes fai…
yesterday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Okay, some datalogs! Green dots are precalculated racing line (from my crummy optimizer -- it veers to the middle after 2 for Re…
yesterday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Welp my @selfracingcars entry, hastily conceived heading filter and all, actually worked! Heading home, datalogs and videos to f…
yesterday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
yesterday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Friday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: What can we learn from autonomous racing? Actually, a lot! To get an idea what you can do in this field and where the research…
Oct 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Oct 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: It's aliiiiiive! Less than a week until @selfracingcars and I'm just now digging this bad boy out. Been a crazy few months. Hope…
Oct 10
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @OttawaAVGroup: Mark your calendars. CAV Canada is happening on Dec. 2nd, 10am-4pm EST. And guess what - admission is FREE! Get your ti…
Oct 6
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: Our new 1:10 scale 3D racetrack is here. We will implement it in the @SVLSimulator in the next weeks so everybody can use it.…
Oct 6
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DAVGtech: Received sweet autonomous Ferrari's that we plan to demo at the @IndyAChallenge on our portable @donkey_car track. Let us kno…
Oct 6
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Sep 30
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Sep 9
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: We've got another virtual @DIYRobocars race tomorrow at 9:00am PT. Two dozen autonomous cars will compete, four at a time. Ther…
Sep 4
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Sep 1
More…