Developer

ArduCopter 2.7.1 Released

ArduCopter 2.7.1 will become available on Mission Planner and in the downloads area shortly. This release contains a few important bug fixes as well as the first implementation of the MPU6000 sensor-fusion code. 

Detailed changes are in the commit log. Here's a summary:

New:

- Preliminary support for MPU6000 on board sensor-fusion (DMP)

- AP_Limits: Experimental "bounce" mode, for smaller spaces (LIM_RECMODE)

Bugs:

- Bug fix for yaw error buildup on takeoff

- Fix in Auto mode for failsafe handling

- Fixes to 3-axis camera gimbal code

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I loaded the 2.7.1 HIL firmware on my APM 2.0 for testing with FlightGear. However, I could not connect to the APM from the Mission Planner. I reloaded the Hexa firmware and verified that I could connect. Then re-loaded the HIL firmware to verify that I still could not connect to it with this firmware loaded. Any ideas?

• Thanks for posting, and for all of the hard work Andreas, as well as all of the developers. I have a few questions regarding Limits (i.e. GeoFence) I love the idea of bounce mode. Can I enable/disable it with a switch - let's say channel 8? Also, can I abort an RTL after a fence breach by momentarily turning off limits and then right back on again? My thought was to do this with a mix of the enable switch and another momentary switch on the radio, and of course on the enable channel 7.

Most GeoFence parameters seem to be either grayed-out or ineffective in the GUI in the mission planner since it's V1.2 release. Is it my installation or is this a real bug?

• hi all.

Small test v2.7.1 apm 1.4, sonar lv ez 4,  frame xaircraft 650v4 motor 850 xaircraft, 10x4.5 xaircraft , 1.350 grams, plush 10amp esc, lipo 2650

quad octo testing soon

default pid no wind.

mode stabilizes. excellent very stable orientation.

2012-08-02 18-04-50.tlog

• APM1. Camera gimbal is not working. The Pitch and Roll axes not correctly work.

• So what is meant by "sensor-fusion"?

• T3

How do I implement crosstrack, is it CLI only?  It is grayed out on the config screen.

• Does this address the wobble in loiter mode...........Don

• Very Cool I will try to test this afternoon

• 3D Robotics

Thanks, Andreas! It's in the Mission Planner now.

This reply was deleted.

Activity