Hello there, Please help !!! can not connect Ardupilot to mission planner thru usb laptop and checked system device show Aruino Mega 2560 [ COM11] and mission planner show "NO DEVICE" and 11520. tried to connect it and nothing happened.  It's been a week now. may be better of with damn cheap RTF from Xheli.I've built Hobbyking quad with cheapo KK2.0 and works fine ,what happens to this damn fancy

Ardupilt?. So frustrated.. Any idea out there?? Thank you very much guys...

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• download arduino software from www.arduino.cc, install it (it can always be usefull), it also install the latest arduino driver

• Hi,Kim. thnks again. Downloaded arduino cc [ arduiono-1.0.5-r2]  ,  what I'm suppose to do after loading this file..? Would you mind walk me thru by phone? please.. thanks  alot.

• What is status in device manager ?, if it is yellow, try to update it (rightclick), if this does not help, rightclick and delete, then disconnect/connect your ardupilot again

• Hi,Kim. was away for a while and saw your post, thanks. I tried to uninstall and disconnect/connect but has no luck and reinstalled driver software again when connect Ardu to laptop found the same port i,e arduino 2560[com21]  then right click it and updated software again and the same message appear, i,e " Windows found your driver software device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. and also says Arduino Mega 2560 -   Access is denied.  P.S  Now the Com port no. is 20 it keep going up.

• And the baudrate is set to115200 right in port properties ?

• Strange, is everything disconnectet on the apm, have you tried to push the reset button on the apm, while connected

• have you uploaded your firmware?

• Hello,thanks for replied.Yes,I tried to load firmware from mission planner but nothing happened and the version number of Hexcopter doesn't show even version no. , for instance it shows
      "Arducopter V xx.x some like that and no version number suppose to be Arducopter V1.2.9 or latest version like my old one. Now I,m total lost and don't know what to do . oh, one other thing when  downloading mission planner it also loading driver software too I believe..If you have any more idea please help me. Thanks so much..till next time.

This reply was deleted.

Activity