I've just released ArduPlane 2.62
The main reason for this release so soon after 2.61 is to fix elevon mixing. That was broken completely in 2.61. My apologies to everyone with an elevon plane!
Other changes in this release:
- new IMU timing code from Randy. This improves the accuracy of the timing in the DCM code, which should give a small improvement in attitude estimation
- fixed fetching of relative altitude when you save a mission from the APM to a file using the mission planner
- added support for MAV_CMD_PREFLIGHT_REBOOT_SHUTDOWN. This makes it possible to reboot an APM2 remotely from a ground station
- added speed scaling for wheeled takeoff. This prevents the rudder from over-correcting in the later parts of a takeoff
- fixed setting a specific GPS protocol for an APM1-1280. This allows you to select any of the GPS drivers in a APM1-1280.
- fixed navigation roll in an automated landing, to prevent wings hitting the runway during the last stage of a landing
- fixed LAND_PITCH_CD to only apply to the final part of a landing
- fixed noisy PWM output on startup on an APM2. This should help with some cheaper ESCs not booting correctly on startup
- fix for NMEA parsing from Alexey Kozin (thanks Alexey!)
- added a AHRS_BARO_USE parameter. This allows you to disable the use of the barometer for vertical acceleration correction. Combined with ALT_MIX, this makes it possible to completely disable the use of the barometer (in case your barometer is very badly shielded from air flow)