Auto mode and RTL problem

Hi guys I'm having a problem during auto mode and RTL mode. I always fly my copter at stablize mode and switch to auto mode. I got all waypoints set at 10m, if the copter is at an altitude below 10m upon switching to auto mode my copter just wont move to waypoint1. If I have it above 10m it will go to waypoint1 but It's going down slowly and reaches waypoint2 at a lower attitude than 10m which is the waypoint2 set altitude. After waypoint it should invoke RTL but it doesnt move at all it's not moving to its RTL altitude which is also 10m so I had to switch to stabilize and fly the copter higher than 10m and flick the RTL switch which works well. I tried several missions at certain altitude and the problem still persist it just wont rise up. I tried parameter reset and recalibrating everything but problem is still there. What could be the possible cause of this problem? Is my baro damaged? It can sense the altitude though. Help me guys, Thanks.

I attached the logs you can see that there are some glitches on my baro

2016-03-01 14-32-28.bin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I looked at the logs and the flight controller is showing the Desired Altitude going up but the controller is not raising the throttle to cause it to gain altitude. The barometer is fine and shows the correct altitude.  I do see you have channel mapping turned on so I hope that's not the issue.

I would try a test flight using ALT-Hold to see how it responds to that.  Post that log.

• We need to see a log from the copter for this mission.  That will tell us what it was doing between each way point and what altitude it things it's at and what altitude the waypoint was at.  Also there are parameters that effect behavior of the copter during missions that we can also have a look at.

• I've attached the logs. Thank for looking at my case :)

This reply was deleted.

Activity