I'm having a problem executing auto mode for the 2nd time.. Sequence of events (tlog attached):
1. Setup a simple 3 waypoint mission and upload to APM (2.5)
2. Take off manually (8:23:40 on tlog) , then switch to stabilise and RTL without any issues.
3. Switch to auto, the plane fly’s the mission perfectly and when the last waypoint is reached it heads home and circle overhead.
4. Switch out of Auto to RTL then back to Auto and nothing happens, it continues to circle overhead instead of running the mission again.
5. On the mission planner (via telemetry) I send the plane to circle (guided mode) aprox 100m away - no problem the plane did what I said it should do
6. Switched to auto again and the plane decided to go home again instead of running the mission...
7. Tried to execute the mission via mission planner --> Actions tab --> Do Action --> nothing happened
The only way I am able to get the plane to do the mission again is to land and restart the APM. I have tried 2.71 and 2.72 both have the same issue.
So my question is why wont the mission execute for the 2nd time? Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug somewhere?
When performing the same type of mission with my quad (AIO Pro 1.1, MegaPirateNG_2.7_R4) , after the last waypoint is reached it continues back to the 1st waypoint and continues to do the same mission over and over until I stop it.