Replies

• I have a problem with the inclination to irregular twitching servo. He does it only slow pitch and it seems to me that only one side. Is there a difference between digital and normal servo? Because when I connect a digital servo to twitch is greater. The problem is only in the slow and gentle movements while standing on the ground or move fast it works flawlessly.

THX Ondra.

• Great! HAve fun with it!

• You are mixing up output and input on the APM.

The servos from the cam mount are connected to the output side, and then one cable from input nr 6 to your RX (for example AUX, AUX2, which one you desire) and then you still have to activate your switch in the TX-Menue (depending on which tx you have)

Hope that helps!
    Daniel

• You are doing something wrong then, because with the APM, i can get pitch+roll stabilized and have pitch manual as well.
    You have a cable for pitch running from your RX -> APM? And got it all configured in your TX?

Daniel

• Yeah, I've done exactly that in this video - shown towards the end.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CarbonCoreModels

For this demo I'm using helicopter tail gyros. I'm yet to setup a multicopter flight control board or even read about them as I've been too busy with the frames and website. But I've been into helis for 8 years.

So if you have a spare Tx channel on a seperate receiver on your multicopter you put the gyro between the Rx and pitch servo and the gryo plugs into your spare channel and another channel for gain.
    In heading hold the servo moves with your stick and will hold your input position when the airframe/outer gimbal pitches.

This reply was deleted.

Activity