This is what the wiki says:
|Yaw tracking option||ALtitude (in meters)||Latitude||Longitude|
- Setting will persist until reboot
- The location is optional
- The option is a number from 0 to 4
- MAV_ROI_NONE = 0: Yaw will hold it's current angle
- MAV_ROI_WPNEXT = 1: Yaw will point at next WP
- MAV_ROI_WPINDEX = 2: Yaw will point at the desired WP at the index #
- MAV_ROI_LOCATION = 3: Yaw will point at the indicated location (The location in the command)
- MAV_ROI_TARGET = 4: Not implemented
But in the mission planner, there is Command, P1, P2, P3, P4, Lat Lon Alt.
How do I fill these boxes in to get my XCopter to point at a ROI? For example, launch, fly to an area, set the XCopter to face a location while navigating a course, then return the Xcopter to normal facing (forward?), and continue on to the end of the mission. In other words, do a fly-by with my forward facing fixed camera pointed where I want. I think this is what the ROI command in mission planner is for, but I can't find the details on how to set it.