Carbon Core 950 Hexa, Zen Muse, GH2, etc.

Can ship to anywhere in Canada or the continental US.

These are tremendous deals.

DJI’s newer models don’t detract from the value of what I’m offering, an AV/AP setup that is high end, proven, and from which you can make money. You can buy this equipment for a lot less money than you’d need to pay for current stuff without compromising on quality.

I’ve sold all the batteries, electronics, so what I have here is are 8 items that make good sense to purchase together. I will wait for a few days to sell individual items in case someone might want it all.

1. A beautifully built 950 Carbon Core hexa with a Zen Muse-compatible landing gear/mount and extras - $1150 shipped

Compare this to a newly built Carbon Core 950 that retails for $3100 without the landing gear.

This is a wired hexa with Zen Muse landing gear with modded battery tray, the very first Zen Muse landing gear made by Carbon Core. It includes the motors, escs, PDB, as per the video link and my photos. It also includes the 6 prop adapters, the led’s, the foamy skids (if you want them), and the extra wiring for XT-60 outfitted batteries, leds and a noise cancelling harness for a video tx. It also includes the AV200 mounting hardware, crash cage, and an FC mount. No FC, batteries, iOSD, video tx.

This was the first Carbon Core Zen Muse landing gear and does not include the pieces that makes the landing gear quickly removable. This is not a big issue because it’s not a big deal to loosen/remove the bolts to take off the landing gear if need be.

Here is the actual build of this hexa done by Cameron Tait, the owner of Carbon Core. (Cameron’s photo of the finished hexa is also included in the photos below):

http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/ca...-m-sony-nex-5n

It is possible to buy a kit to enable this hex to easily use DJI retracts. There’s always a way to attach whatever brand to this hex. Here’s the link to the aforementioned:

http://www.rctalk.co.uk/carboncore/C...ly%20Guide.pdf

The escs are 40A, unflashed, and programmable with a Turnigy esc card. The info. re: the brand of the escs was lost after Cameron took the shrink wrap off them in the installation as per the link for the build, but they work and they work well. Turns out there aren’t that many esc manufacturers out there, so being able to use this card means it is of a certain bunch that I don’t know enough about to speculate.

The setup on them now is:

Brake - Off
Battery - NIxx
Cut Off - Soft
Cut Off V. - Low
Start Mode - Soft
Timing - Middle
Governer - Off

Some folks set them differently, and you can too with a esc programming card.

The motors are SunnySky X4112S-11 KV-400’s. According to Cameron Tait these are identical motors to those used in the DJI S800. The research I did tended to show this to be the case. (btw, I don’t want to get into a discussion of which motors are what).

I also have 6 new TIger 3515-15 motors for sale. These motors are commonly used on this frame:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2246902

2. CCore 950 Hexa spare parts as per pictured. Includes an extra FC mount, tail vane, frame plate, frame spacers, fasteners, standoffs, etc. Value over $350. Brand new, perfect. $150

3. 8 x APC 14x5.5 props. (6 used 6 times, 2 still in plastic). $24

4. 7 x Graupner 14x8 props - Balanced by RC-Drones. 8mm shafts fit the motors on this hexa. Retail at about $18 each or $126 for 8. New. $100

5. 8 x Gemfan carbon fiber 14x7 props - Balanced and reamed to 8mm by RC-Drones. These are also about $18 each, or $144. New $100

6. Z15 Zen Muse for GH2. There are conversion options to enable you to use the GH3, GH4, or the Blackmagic Pocket, as well as the providing options to use different GH2 lenses. This Z15 is a brand new, never used gimbal. Pristine. Perfect. $1350 shipped

7. GH2 package. Everything you need and more, including both compatible lenses for this Zen Muse. Unhacked, unused. Well-used bodies sell for $700, but this is new. I charged the OEM battery, set the date, checked the shutter with about 3 shots and mounted it on the Zen Muse for a few hours to determine weight balance. The 14mm 2.5 retails for $320, the 1.7 20 is ~ $550. Also 1 OEM and 5 third party batteries, 2 x 64gb Sandisk 64GB SDXC Extreme Class 10 memory cards, a Panasonic DC coupler, an AC power adapter, 1 OEM and 2 third party battery chargers, plus all else that is pictured.Never used. Pristine. Perfect. $1400 shipped

8. Futaba R6014HS Receiver. Futaba’s biggest and best R/X - includes a bonus 10 male to male JST’s. Used 6 times. Pristine. $135

0.2 CCore Dewookong Batt tray mod.jpg

9. GH2 - Overall.jpg

2. ZM in box.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This pkg. is no longer available. Will repost a new ad with what's left.

• Gemfan props sold.

• All props are sold.

• Price of hexa lowered to $975, a price that now includes all spare parts, a "Sylvain" plexi WKM mount top plate (value $75), and all else included as per this:

"This is a custom-built hexa with Zen Muse landing gear, modded battery tray, and the very first Zen Muse landing gear made by Carbon Core. It includes the motors, escs, PDB, as per the video link and my photos. It includes 6 prop adapters, led’s, foamy skids (if you want them), and the extra wiring for XT-60 outfitted batteries, leds and a noise cancelling harness for a video tx. It also includes the AV200 mounting hardware, crash cage, and an FC mount. No FC, batteries, iOSD, video tx."

0.1 - CCore - Ready to Ship.jpg

0.3 - Spares.jpg

0.3 - Sylvain CCore Mount.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702668648?profile=original
  • Futaba R6014HS Receiver further reduced to $120.

•  Futaba R6014HS Receiver reduced to $125.

This reply was deleted.

Activity