Ok I'm looking to build a Tarot 650 Pro Sport with the following components:
1. T-Motor 5218 340 Kv
2. T-Motor 17” Carbon Props
3. A-Spec Turnigy Li-Po 5000mAH 65C - 6S
4. Hobbyking YEP 20A HV (2~12S) SBEC w/Selectable Voltage Output
5. Hobbywing 40A 2-6s Lipo – No BEC
6. 3DR Pixhawk Flight Controller
- Typical Components – GPS – Telemetry Radio
- Added the AttoPilot Voltage and Current Sense Breakout - 180A because of the high draw from the motors.
My question is am I crazy for using this hardware together? Will the AttoPilot Volatge and Current Sense Breakout be able to handle the voltage/watts in order for all of the other components to work? I'm scared to short out the pixhawk because of the cost so I want to have my ducks in a row before diving in to wiring it together.