Here is one method how to configure the throttle failsafe to APM / Futaba T8FG (Super)
1. Make normal radio calibration in Mission Planner.
2. Enable throttle failsafe in failsafe configuration page and set PWM limit value to 1000
(this PWM limit value has to be smaller than than the minimum value of the throttle that you get when you do the normal radio calibration)
3. Turn the T8FG transmitter ON
4. LNK -> LINKAGE MENU -> END POINT
5. Change this row: 3 THR 135 100 100 135 to this 3 THR 135 100 135 135.
6. LNK -> LINKAKGE MENU -> FAIL SAFE
7. Turn throttle stick (T4) to totally down/off position!
8. Change this row: 3 THR HOLD OFF to this 3 THR F/S OFF -135%
(you can change the default -100% to -135% by pressing RTN button 1 sec when the value is highlighted)
9. LNK -> LINKAKGE MENU -> END POINT
10. Change this row: 3 THR 135 100 135 135 back to original 3 THR 135 100 100 135.
THATS IT, WORKED FOR ME.....
You can test the function by turning the radio OFF, the APM should engage CIRCLE mode for 20 seconds and then change to RTL mode or if you have some autonomous mode selected before the test the APM should engage RTL directly. You can also see that the throttle PWM value in the failsafe configuration page goes below 1000.