Connecting APM2.5 Hardware

I am having difficulty with the APM 2.5 board that I just received. I can't seem to make sense of the older APM 2.0 board.

Here is the board that I have:

3690953772?profile=original 

What I am trying to understand is where to connect the following:

PDB

Xbee

Do I connect the PDB to the green and blue?

Do I connect the Xbee to the URART0?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• bump

• The front of the APM 2.0 is different from the APM 2.5. The APM2.5 has a white 5 wire connector while the APM2.0 has std pins.

Here is the front of my board:

3692489270?profile=original

I also read other posts by Vernon Barry that the UART0/2 does not work even after soldering the automux. Am I supposed to solder the automux and am I supposed to put a white 4 pin connector on the wires coming out of the xbee shield?

So that is my point, I just want some good instructions. Is this something that someone from DIYDrones can update for us?

• Just received mine and the Uart0 in the location upper right is prefered but there is a different conector that I have not yet identified. In the mean time attaching the Telm. to the optional Uart0 were you have it identified in red works fine.

Jack

• I would connect the Xbee to the UART0/2 that is in the top right of your image.  That matches the instructions where telemetry is hooked up.

http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/APM2Wireless

This reply was deleted.

Activity