DJI Matrice 100 as camera drone

Hey, guys. :)

I want to build my own drone but I am not sure what I have to do. So, I’ve made a research and I found this: http://copters.eu/multicopters-custom-sets/250-dji-matrice-100.html . My questions are: Is this drone is easy to assemble and make to fly, what kind of gimbal for camera I can add, best battery (less weight & more capacity) ? My aim is more pro type drone (for less money :) ). I’m open for suggestions  and I'll be glad if you share with me some experience.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So I have done a little research, I asked some friends who fly drones and it is decided - I will get Phantom 3 Profissional. Apparently it suits my need just fine. Thank you all for the help. :)

• What specifically are you looking to do? What is your experience level with multi rotors, associated avionics, electronics in general, etc.? This would help narrow down a more sustainable path for you to get started.

• hello.

sorry there are no cutting corners doing it for cheep there are drawbacks to cheeping out most important reliability .

you need to know what payload you like to carry and for how long ? 250-dji-matrice is for development if you plan on writing code for DJI drones .

I suggest you look at a RTF setup if you do not have a technical background like the inspire one.  Voyager 3 Dual-Navigation With 4K Camera FPV or Walkera Scout X4 GPS Quadcopter FPV, Walkera TALI H500 DEVO F12E G-3D, Quad Combo with Retractable Landing Gear Align M480L Quad

drone .

This reply was deleted.

Activity