I have for sale a DJI Matrice 100 equipped with the DJI Guidance System, X3 4K camera/gimbal and Manifold Computer.  This drone is DJI's developer platform. The system includes the M100, Radio, Single Battery, Guidance System, and Manifold Computer with DJI's SDK pre loaded.

This drone is in like new condition and ready to ship or pick up in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I will only ship to a US Address. The pictures below are of the actual drone as well as the DJI Website.

The Manifold Computer is preloaded with the DJI SDK and ROS.  It also is set up run the Seek Thermal Camera using the Manifold - images are transmitted to the ground via DJI's Light Bridge.   I have it set up so that both the images from the X3 4K Camera and the Seek THERMAL Camera are running as ROS Topics.  The price also includes a Seek Compact Thermal Camera.

I'm asking $4500 for this drone + shipping.   Retail price for the complete kit is $5500 and the drone is in pristine condition and has never crashed or even had a rough landing.

3691341915?profile=original

I you want a development platform for machine vision and obstacle avoidance development this is a very fast way to get started, especially if you're developing ROS Applications.  If you start here, most of what you do will translate easily to Ardupilot Development in ROS.  

I currently work as a Developer Advocate for Qualcomm and their Snapdragon Flight Controller and have found it very simple to move ROS code from this drone to run on Snapdragon Flight & either Ardupilot or PX4.  

What's great about it, is you can run your first app in the simulator within just a few hours, as everything is pre-configured.  

More from DJI's Website

The DJI Matrice 100 is a fully customizable and programmable flight platform that lets you to turn your ideas and dreams into reality. Equipped with DJI’s easy-to-fly technology and optimized for easy programming through the DJI SDK, the Matrice 100 is ready to carry any sensors, devices that you want to put into the sky.

DJI GUIDANCE OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE in 5 Directions

Link to DJI Site:  DJI Guidance Specs

DJI Manifold Computer (NVidia TK1) Running ROS 

Link to DJI Website: DJI MANIFOLD with ROS & DJI SDK

If you want to get into ROS Development this platform is a great way to get started.  The drone is extremely stable, there are a ton of example applications already installed, and you have have it running in the simulator in less than an hour.  

One one of the examples that's already installed and tested is a program to find and land on a MOVING Apriltag.   It uses the X3 4K Camera and Gimbal with image processing done on the Manifold Computer.  

THERMAL IMAGING

3691341947?profile=original

Included in Sale is a Seek Compact Thermal Camera ($200 retail)

Another topic that can be used is full support for the SEEK THERMAL CAMERA - which I will include.  The SEEK Camera plugs into the Manifold Computer, and creates a 204x154 THERMAL Image which runs as a ROS Topic.   I've been working with thermal imaging as a navigation sensor for more than a year, and will include the code I've written for it with the drone.   

3691342149?profile=original

3691342206?profile=original

Included X3 4K Camera and Gimbal.

This Matrice M100 is extremely stable to fly and has NEVER crashed or even been slightly damaged. Everything is in 100% perfect working order and has the latest firmware installed.  The Guidance system is running and will avoid obstacles in 5 directions.   

It will come assembled and ready to fly or plug into the simulator out of the box.  The 4K camera and gimbal is nothing short of excellent, and is perfect for both high quality photography and as a machine vision sensor in ROS.     

If interested, please contact me via DIYDrones or email at billrockus@gmail.com

It will ship or can be picked up in Fort Lauderdale Florida.  Buyer will pay actual shipping costs.  Payment via Paypal or other method.   

side shot.jpg

Guidance.jpg

remote-battery.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity