Fatshark headtracking menu settings help needed

I have a pair of Fatshark Attitude v2 goggles with Trinity Head tracking. I set up my camera gimbal and it works fine on the default ch5/6. I am getting conflict on ch5 so i would like to set my goggles to use ch7/8 instead, but i dont understand the manual: http://www.fatshark.com/uploads/pdf/1759-1.pdfIf i turn on the head tracking i hear three beeps, but than what i press the same button short? Or forward? They need to be a bit more clear, i think.Does anyone have experience how to change the settings?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks. This helped me out as well.
  • Thanks!!

You have saved me a ton of time.  The manual seems to have left out quite a bit when it comes to working with the menus.

• Ok, i figured it out. I'll post the explanation here , hopefully someone will find it usefull.

In the manual there is a list of beeps, but they dont explain what to do with them. First of all you have to go in the menu of the glasses and there is only one button that controlls them all, here is how you can use it:

1. Press straight down the head tracker reset button than apply the power to the glasses and release the button immediately.
    2. Than you will start hearing a bunch of beeping. This is where the list in the documentation comes handy.
    3. You basically have to wait until you hear the number of beeps that match your menu settings and than you have to press quickly down the headtracker reset button.
    4. For example if you want to set: P/T only on ch 7/8 than after entering the menu you have to wait until you hear one short beep than two short beeps than three short beeps. Than quickly press down the headtracking reset button than you hear a long beep. Now you entered in the sub menu. Now you have to wait again until six short beeps and press quckly the headtracker reset button.
    5. Now you can turn off the glasses your settings have been changed.

I hope this helps guys.
    • Almost a year later and you're still helping.  Thank you!!!!

• Thanks!

This reply was deleted.

Activity