flight modes and turnigy 9x

Hey, quick question regarding turnigy 9x and multiple flight modes. I have configured the 3way switch for 3 different flight modes. However i would like to configure 2 more channels for 2 more flight modes. I have got another tweo channels working which are ch6 and ch7, however mission planner is only listening for PWM inputs on CH5. So how do i get it to recognize for a PWM input on CH6 which is currently set to GEAR on my TX. And the same for CH7 however it would seem the MP only listens to PWMs on CH5?

And info?

Thanks guys!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dennis Baldwin has a nice video that shows how to configure the 9x for 6 flight modes using 2 switches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHOAMyFRGiM

• Well you can do what I did and add a rotary switch in place of one of the knobs.   There is a way to mix 2 switches with the 9x but I have not done so but it was discussed in this thread. 

http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/turnigy-9x-9ch-transmitter-and

Hi
    I hope this helps...I dont have an internet connection at home... Using a blackberry with the BIS... Typing takes forever..
    Anyway...
    Enter the menu( It is important to note that enter needs to be pressed to save changes made in menus)
    1 Go to the AUX-CH menu
    2 Change CH-7 to HOV THRO
    3 press enter then exit menu
    4 Go to PROG MIX enter mix1
    State ACT
    Master AUX
    Slave FLP
    Offset 000
    Uprate -100
    Dnrate 000
    SW NOR
    5 Save this by pressing enter
    6 Go to PROG MIX enter mix2
    State ACT
    Master AUX
    Slave FLP
    Offset 000
    Uprate 100
    Dnrate 000
    SW ID2
    7 Save this by pressing enter
    This setup leaves two extra channels open for use... These can be set in the AUX-CH menu
    ( Just take care in selecting the right AUX in mixing as 2 are available)
    If you need help... Just shout...

Gerrit

This reply was deleted.

Activity