Hi DIY Drones, we'd like to let you all know about the new Helium Gimbal. It allows for live, switchable infrared and visible video from a FLIR Vue Pro / Tau camera and a GoPro.
The Helium Gimbal features a quick disconnect to easily go from case to flight and was designed to be platform agnostic. The quick disconnect mounts with 45 mm pattern holes and the gimbal can be controlled via either PWM or serial connections with 4S to 8S high-voltage power. It's rock solid in flight and uses extremely robust components for flawless operation and long life.
- 3-Axis stabilized
- Vibration isolated
- Live, switchable video downlink
- 360° Rotatable Yaw via slip-ring
- Platform agnostic (fly it on almost any drone)
- Quick disconnect (case to flight in under 10 seconds)
- Infrared Video: FLIR Vue, Vue Pro, Vue Pro R, Tau, Tau2 (Vue Pro series is recommended for onboard storage)
- Visible Video: GoPro Hero 3/4/(5 coming soon)
- Made & Supported in the USA
More info available at: http://www.visionaerial.com/payloads/helium...
Call or email us with questions: email@example.com / (406) 333-1795