I bought this in November last year but a new job means I havent used it and looks like I'll never get around to using it, so best it goes to someone else.
The kit is set up ready to fly missions and consists of:
- Skywalker 2012 airframe with APM 2.5 and telemetry
- Turnigy 9XR Remote with FrSky Module and LiPo Battery
- Flight battery and balanced lipo charger
- Canon sx260 HS camera installed with CHDK and intervalometer script
- Schott BG3 filter glass if you want to modify camera for NIR images
Have a look at event38.com for more info. The model I have for sale is the predecessor to the E384 (E382) and so probably not as refined, but things like the automated shutter control and foam camera mount can easily be added. Jeff who runs event38 has a blog which tells you how to do all of this, and he's really helpful if you have a query or a problem.
One advantage of the E382 I have for sale is that it was cheaper than the current E384 and I'm only looking for £900 for everything, so its a bargain for someone.
I'm in the UK, but I'm willing to ship anywhere at cost.
Get in touch with any questions or if you want pictures.