I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro software. Its a new Solo with latest updates.  I can take pictures and video via the Tower application but the tower application will not trigger the camera,  I also have the DO_SET_CAM_TRIGG_DIST and a distance included in the mission,

Any Ideas what to try next?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I notice that if you turn your GoPro on before the Solo has fully connected to the Control Station, the camera (using a 3 axis gimbal) will not trigger.  Only if GoPro is turned on after full Solo - Control Station connection, then Go Pro will successfully trigger using Tower App. 

Eric said:

Same here for me.  I assume that you mean during missions.

Manual Camera control works fine.

I was going to try structure scan to see if that triggers the camera properly.  

Have you tried that? 

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal
    I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro software. I…
  • Same here for me.  I assume that you mean during missions.

Manual Camera control works fine.

I was going to try structure scan to see if that triggers the camera properly.  

Have you tried that? 

This reply was deleted.

Activity