Gyro crazy, APM broken?

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the roll reading from the gyro. Suddenly and without warning the gyro x value skyrockets (even though the apm sits perfectly still on the ground, motors off) causing the roll estimate to fly all over the place.

I've managed to reproduce the error in this movie by bending the board. However, this happens even when it's left alone. What do you guys think, is my APM broken?

Regards,

Niklas 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi niklas, I have same problem,, sometimes the HUD going crazy,, specially at ROLL,,  

sometimes I wonder thats because interference or big vibration to baro and accelero sensor because I didn't close the board,, I close the board with foam and 3dR case,, I check to vibration at LOG with RAW,, the amount of vibration its just look what people advise,,but sometime just happen again,,

The most Sad is sometimes happen when I Go to Fly,,arm,  take off,fly ~3minute,, landing,,before take of again, with little throttle (5%) the motor just Spinning very fast at right side (hexacopter) I'm so sure if I connect to MisssonPlanner I can see ROLL going crazy again

.I hope People out there can analyze this..

This reply was deleted.

Activity