Up for sale is my heavily modified PhotoShip One HALO helicopter. It has extremely low time on the system. Due to its massive size almost 5ft long (not including blades), 22” wide and about 24” HT and a rotor span of 6 feet it is one of the most stable setups on the market!

Includes a new never installed DJI Controller with GPS!!

This is the preferred UAV helicopter for Law enforcement, and other major cinema filming companies including National Geographic. Its currently setup to haul up heavy camera configurations like the Red Epic camera with a 2 pound camera lens (CG’d for about a nine pound load on the gimbal).  This can be easy changed if you want to haul up other types of equipment.

There isn’t a better helicopter for its size on the market and it show in design and performance!

Just some of the upgrades included on the system: •         Upgraded drive train mods to the main rotor drive system, bearing and supports.

•         Precision custom ground and machined main shaft that have a fraction of the runout of the stock shafts.  The ultimate in reducing vibration.

•         Customized and balanced flybarless Vario Rotor Head. •         Minicopter Dual Drive System with Orbit Motor and Kontronic Jazz ESC •         Xera 4Y 300KV main drive motor •         Kontronic Power Jazz ESC •         Fut BLS 451 cyclic servos •         Fut BLS 251 tail servo •         Twin Fromeco Rx power regs (dual redundant radio power) •         Helicommand HC3SX flybarless controller •         Rotor Tech 830 semi. main blades •         Rotor Tech 120 tail blades •         Modified Photo Ship One 3X pro 3 axis camera gimbal w/servos and gyros.

This rig is super stable and easy to fly!!  Using a smaller camera?  No problem and even better add more batteries for longer flight.  Take truly unique picture on your next vacation, sporting event, race, day at the beach or discover what an area looks like from above.

What a great way to make money in your spare time!! Great for panos and an awesome system for video! This system is very light and because of its size very easy to transport to remote locations.  You will be amazed how quickly you can be flying when you arrive at your location. Flying 3 or 4 jobs could pay for the system. This heli is setup for a DJI controller.  I brand new controller is included in the purchase price of the auction. The new controller will be shipped in a seperate package. This makes it easier for purchasers outside the USA to ship. I will break the heli down to boom, pod and landing gear for shipping.3691024169?profile=original

$5800 or best offer.  Might take an interesting trade Shipping will be a flat $120 (USA 48) Local buyer would be great and can pick it up as pictured!!

$T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmHWoBQ7NlSnMrg~~60_57.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is the flight time ?

• Hi there,

Is this ship still for sale? Let me know either way please.

• Open for offers or trades

This reply was deleted.

Activity