Replies

• Hi,had mine about a week,flew 8 flights on it ,no problem, tried all the modes,work fine,have not tried our follow me or mission flights yet,but other than that,very pleased with it, as for battery time I get about 19 min,looking into getting the solo drone from 3dr.
  • I got mine last week, and have done 2 flights, just messing around. I too live where there are a lot of trees, so I'm not going to play with anything autonomous until I go to an open field. Too much $$$ to watch fly away into the trees! So far, I really like my Iris+. I also sprung for the Tarrot gimble, and the hard case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqEdXxOjDjQ

YouTube
  • I've had mine for a few weeks. A few dozen flights. Two crashes upon landing, I set the throttle all the way down but IRIS vetoes that, flips over, slinging gravel, breaking props...need some sort of kill switch so once it has landed, I can stop the motors!

When the IRIS+ is behaving, it is awesome with 15 min. plus of flight time with tarot gimbal, gopro.

I have used a nexus 7 to do auto mode stuff, worked as advertised.

• Thanks KHanh,

I shall try that.
  • At about 50 meters out. My Iris does an RTL.
    Can anyone out there explain how to source the problem.
    I like how it flies, but have only had it for a week.

Also, my altitude seems to be restricted to 30 to 40 meters. I know there must be a simple answer to this.

Could my geofence be somehow smaller ?

Guess I'll be flying my Phantoms till this gets fixed
  • nice pic.

can you please take a pic of the Iris+?

• Here she is.  With the help of Their tech guy Roger, I was able to activate channel 8 on the radio.  In mission planner you can assign it any one of a bunch of commands.  I set it to activate simple mode and it works perfectly.  This is a very versatile machine. 

irispic.jpg

• Thank you Bill.
        The arms do look a bit longer. So now its a 550?
        Did you have the first Iris? And how does it compare?

Thank you
  • Awesome. Now thats more like it.

will you please post video of it? 

thank you

This reply was deleted.

Activity