Hoverdrone360

I have about six different drones, some big some small. I have flown different brands from Latrax to 3DR and DJI. All of these drones are really cool. But depending on what you are trying to do with them each may be lacking something. Whether it be a gimbal or camera or functions like follow me mode. Then I came across this new company with a drone that seemed too good to be true. So I took a chance and purchased one and I was beyond impressed. It's called the Hoverdrone360, and can be found on their website hoverdrone360.com go check it out for yourself. Well with a price tag of 499.00 you get the drone with a 90 degree brushless gimbal a tracker a watch that controls it. Plus a case and propeller guards along with a set of landing legs. This drone has too many features to mention in this post, but the main ones are 30 minute flight times off of one charge. It has the follow me mode, but also has a circular mode which is cool for aerial videography. The design is compact and everything you need fits in a nice little case. And the app that's made for the camera is like none other I've seen before, it has a ton features. So if you have a limited budget and want a sophisticated drone then visit hoverdrone360.com you won't be disappointed!

Black Hoverdrone360.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah I hear you James like I said since I actually have the unit I will continue to test it to try verify all the specs.
  • Wow nice grab James, it looks like the 360 drone has "SIM TOO" written on the side of  it's motors so i'd assume that company is the originator (also because its based in Shenzhen). This may not change the actual performance of the quadcopter but it brings up a lot of questions. The specs from both websites have different flight times and that right off the bat makes me weary about purchasing or recommending this product without doing some research.  

• My guess is that they are buying them from this company and marketing it as their own brand. Because that package is identical to the ome I received from hoverdrone360.
  • Not sure either James that's the first time I've seen that
  • I think the one I have is one of the first ones like a prototype. And no I haven't officially tested the flight time but plan to real soon.
  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTfIF_ciXfznibdSHH-v1Aw
    One of the coolest drones out right now!!
    This channel is for the Hoverdrone360 one of the coolest drones out. I'm here to answer questions that may not be covered on the website.
  • Just created a YouTube channel with a short video of the drone actually flying. Despite the poor quality one tjing to pay attention to is how wimdy it is while it's flying.
  • And for those who still think its mmake believe I just created a YouTube channel with a short video.
  • Thanks James and this product does exist cause I purchased and received one.
    • and unicorns

This reply was deleted.

Activity