closing this thread

guys,

i m deleting my posts 

if anyone wants to keep in touch ,feel free to pm

thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I have no idea of the final price and operating cost at this time, get in touch with them.

By the way, where are you located? I have some difficulties in following you.

Either my internet connection is poor, or you're now on the move?

Or over/near water? Sometimes water is causing small communications issues.

Target locked, now it is OK.

No probs, where are you then? We get all over the place. If you are "not comfortable with an exact location" then how about a country for a start?
  • I must say that this discussion about "low budget" half a meter section flying cube for one thousand kilometers range@40kg payload is fun, at least technically, but as cost efficiency also (if that's not a rocket, but that's a very very different story!!!).  If you really look for an "unmanned" goods transport capability/activity/business, able to serve two remote locations/islands, over water, something that can be feasible, it's not going quite on "low budget" or for sure not 40-50K, from whatsoever today's technology and cost point of view. Maybe something like Flyox I aircraft. Good luck - or change the facts.

Where are you located? Just in case I can pop round to help. I have a few colleagues who would be very interested in your project.
  • Such an airframe from a starving ultralight manufacturer might cost in the order of $40,000 - but the automated avionics would be up to you.

For a UAV manufacturer, there are alot more expenses that would be amortised over the small number of aircraft sold.  When R&D, development, certification, paperwork (which would exceed the weight of the airframe), and keeping the company afloat between sales, are considered, I would not even hazard a guess. They don't depend on selling just airframes. They depend on selling the whole package, including the ground station, communications, training, manuals, and spares. The cost also depends upon the customer - how much trouble they are going to be to take on a successful product.

If you come over as blunt, dismissive, and secretive, as you have here, you might not get an answer at all.

• hft, do you have a specific size of the 40kg payload (volume/dimensions...)

40kg of lead can be quite small, 40 kg featherless may fit on same size only ...compressed, lol

• For a heavy lifter and good endurance...

Check out "Bearospace" on Youtube.

Get their plans and roll your own.

• Thankfully condescending tones dont travel well on the internet.

• OP has specified VTOL, so all winged (hard or soft) craft are out.
This reply was deleted.

Activity