Hii, nice to meet you all
Recently I bought MediaTeK 3329 module from DIY Drones. Actually I want to bought it complete with adapter as well, but the stock is last.
I'have tried to connect this modul with Arduino Duimelanove but cannot run, nothing I got. These are I have done :
- connect VCC (pin 1) to 3.3 V from Arduino Board
- connect GND (pin 3) to Arduaino GND
- connect VBACKUP (pin 4) with serially two AA battery (3V) (different power supply with Arduino board). I already joint the battery GND with Arduino GND.
- connect TXD (pin 9) with RX (pin0) Arduino board
- put MediaTex library on proper library location. This library as suggest by DIY Drones from this link https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByI4WbhJsiyqMDYzMjVmYTItMzc4Ni00NTRlLTg2NjctNzFiNmEwOWM2OTI4&hl=en
- run the example file (one packet with the library)
This is only i get the serial monitor
" GPS MTK library test "
Then I move outdoor perhaps to get better GPS signal, but nothing I get.
Does anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance