Hey guys,

After many difficulties, I've been able to connect my Transmitter to my APM.

I would like to setup my flight modes, but the mission planner indicates that my APM is listening on Channel 8 (Current PWM).

For the flight modes my receiver is linked to my apm using the channel 5 or 6 (Aux 1 white wire or Aux 2 orange wire) (see picture below).

3691085278?profile=original

So is it possible to change the current pwm parameter to channel 5 or 6?

Or do I need to add an extra wire to connect my receiver to the input 8 ?

Thanks for your help

Arnaud

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, This is my first time responding to anything here so please excuse any obvious

Mistakes or syntax errors...lol 

I am having a similar problem. I finally got the flight mode to work on Ch5! HOWEVER, now

my channels are showing (according to the Qground station channel monitors) as follows:

CH1 SWC

CH2 ROLL

CH3 PITCH

CH4THROTTLE

CH5 FLIGHT MODE MIX OF SWF AND SWE

CH6 YAW

CH7 no response

CH8 SWB

THIS IS ALL REGARDLESS TO HOW I HAVE THE TRANSMITTER SETUP. IT's  A radiolink

AT10II.Here is the radio settings...1516032958993-841670339.jpg

Someone help please! Thank you SO MUCH...

David S.

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702411735?profile=original
  • I had a problem with changing of PWM value to set different flight modes. As I toggled my three position switch which is already set to channel 5 nothing was happend. The problem was solved by connecting of receiver (I have FS-iA6) output channel 5 to board (I have APM 2,8) input channel 5. That's it! You can set and change your flight modes or everything You want!

• Hi Amulya! I have the same problem with my APM 2,8 board and Flisky-i6 transmitter. Have you solved the problem?

Amulya Agarwal said:

I am using mission planner 1.3.44. There is no MNT: MODE_CH that I can find. Which version are you using @Darren Smith. My current PWM and MODE in the "Flight mode" is always same even if I change the throttle or anything else via the controller.

• Hi Amulya! I have the same problem with my APM 2,8 board and Flisky-i6 transmitter. Have you solved the problem?

Amulya Agarwal said:

I am using mission planner 1.3.44. There is no MNT: MODE_CH that I can find. Which version are you using @Darren Smith. My current PWM and MODE in the "Flight mode" is always same even if I change the throttle or anything else via the controller.

• I am using mission planner 1.3.44. There is no MNT: MODE_CH that I can find. Which version are you using @Darren Smith. My current PWM and MODE in the "Flight mode" is always same even if I change the throttle or anything else via the controller.

• Solved. 

Looking under the config/tuning, I found MNT:MODE_CH and changed it to 5.  Now everyone in my family is happy.

Darren Smith said:

Hi,

I'm using Rover v3.1.0 and want to change the flight mode switch to channel 5 from my transmitter. 

On Mission Planner, I'm looking at; Config/Tuning>Standard Parameters, but there's no FLTMODE_CH parameter. 

How do I change this?  (feel free to be specific).  Thanks in advance

• Hi,

I'm using Rover v3.1.0 and want to change the flight mode switch to channel 5 from my transmitter. 

On Mission Planner, I'm looking at; Config/Tuning>Standard Parameters, but there's no FLTMODE_CH parameter. 

How do I change this?  (feel free to be specific).  Thanks in advance

• Set FLTMODE_CH to 5 in the full parameter list.

• Hi,

You can take any channel on the receiver that you like, and wire that to channel 8 on the APM. It will not control flight mode.

I would suggest that if possible, you also use channel 8 on the radio. Less confusing that way.

What do you mean with "current pwm parameter"?

Regards

Søren

This reply was deleted.

Activity