How to transmit via 72MHZ?

Hey guys, I am gonna make a simple 4-ch transmitter from a nintendo wiimote and basic stamp. I need to know if there is anyway to transmit the processed information via 72MHZ 4 channel to work with regular r/c toys. Do i need the inputs to be in analog or digital or anything? Im really new in this thing so please help me.Thanks.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ok, sorry for missing out the details. i want to add the wii to use its tilt sensors to get motion data, like x,y coordinates. then i can use them to tell the aircraft how much to turn, climb etc. Using this device, i will have 4 data outputs. Yaw, roll, pitch and throttle. Hence i need 4 channel transmission.

I am not sure if there is any device on the market to help me do this.Maybe a transmitter that has 4 input jacks for the 4 data outputs from the wii. It can then be used with any r/c toy that runs on 72 mhz..

if u need anymore info, just ask :)
  • You might want to elaborate more on exactly what it is you want to achieve. I, for one, am not clear on this. I assume when you say "72Mhz 4 channel", you're referring to a regular 4 ch transmitter? Let's assume that's the case, then now you need to determine where in the stream from the analog gimbals to the transmitter stage you want to hack into it to insert the wiimote into the stream. Also, is the goal to use the wiimote to control an RC toy, i.e., you want the wiimote to replace the movement usually done by the right stick?

-tychoc
This reply was deleted.

Activity