?: install of the atto IMU-cube

hello,

i upgrade my atto 2.0 to atto v3 imu.in the faq i read the cube must install with the pins in flight direction.

but i see on the cube center plate (pcb) numbers 1-4 ...

these numbers for the flight direction ??? can i install the cube with the pins to the rear and set the direction number to 3 ($45)

2.i have see videos with autostart mode.the engine start automaticly after toss the plane.

when i activate my autostart and switch the mode to autonomous, the engine running on the ground ! can you tell me more about the "g-autostart" ?

olli

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Olli,

Have you got the v3 manual?

1. The cube flight direction cannot change, the set values you refer too are for thermopile orientation, those values are not used once you are flying with the IMU. 

2. How old is your IMU cube?

For autonomous launch you need to set the ground launch value (Line $56) to around 30, this is the altitude in meters where the autopilot will climb before returning to normal navigation. Also check that the throttle mid position ($46) is set high enough to make the aircraft climb, I had this set too low originally and it would not want to climb very well on auto launch, its great now with a higher value.

Let me know if you perhaps want to chat on skype, its much easier than typing! ;)

-Max

This reply was deleted.

Activity