L1/L2 RTK trial user wanted

Dear DIYer,

We'd like to enroll several trail user to field test our L1/L2 RTK system. if you are experienced to integrate the RTK GPS into your system. please drop me a line. we will offer you an opportunity to test our new RTK system

it can do:

centimeter 3D positioning in open sky or half open sky.

can track 190 channel

can track gps l1/l2, glonass g1, beidou b1/b2 signal. more robust and tolerant to signal interference.

thanks,

Tersus_Team

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi

If your still need more people for field test I'd love to help. My company resides in Sweden and I currently use Swift-Nav RTK systems on land based system.

I also fly profession big octa copter and planes

You find me at: anwi at telia dot com

Mr Anders Wikstrom

• Hi Tersus_Team,

I've been exploring and experimenting with other RTK implementations and I'm very interested to test this out. 

I have quads, hexas and several different fixed wings to test them on.

let me know the details. also tried to PM you this message with my contact but I guess we're not friends yet. :)

• Hello, 

I am located in San Diego, US.  I would like to provide any help you want.  I am an experienced mobil, GPS receiver and LBS developer.

THX!

Shu

• Hi Tersus Team,

I am also very interested in this. I have done custom GNSS HW designs before. I am based in Denmark, capital area.

/Ole

• Ohh.

Certified Photogrammetrist, 30+ years experience large scale aerotriangulation/mapping, land survey, datums, projections, scaling, and lots of other things that could sound smart. Working with 3DR stuff couple years, 333 exemption on file, had company get an X8+, and we're surveying some points into the parking lot. Need to look smart again.

In all seriousness, looking at reduction in ground control versus ABGPS.

Steve

I would be interested in testing your L1/L2 RTK System as well

• I'm also interested in testing the L1/L2 RTK system here in Central Europe. GNSS systems are my hobby for over 25 years.

• Hi,

I could try in Mauritius, I'm a GIS developper.

• Hello Terus Team

I would volunteer to compare your RTK solution to the reach system, with which I have been working for the last couple weeks. 

I`m building copters and planes as a hobby for 5 years now (mapping and photography). Currently I`m a ee student at ETH Zurich.

• Hej
    Jeg vil meget omkostninger teste RTK GPS.
    Jeg er uddannet fotograf og landmåler
    Har aftale med USV i larst 6 år
    simon@heisel.it

This reply was deleted.

Activity

DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DanielChiaJH: @a1k0n @diyrobocars @circuitlaunch And here's the final showdown! Video courtesy of @chr1sa I think I was a little faste…
35 minutes ago
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DanielChiaJH: @a1k0n @armand_dpl @SmallpixelCar @diyrobocars @circuitlaunch I use @foxglovedev Foxglove Studio for my visualization nee…
35 minutes ago
DIY Robocars via Twitter
36 minutes ago
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: @DanielChiaJH @diyrobocars @circuitlaunch Here's my car's view of that race. About 8.4 second lap times for laps 2 and 3... both…
Monday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DanielChiaJH: Great racing against @a1k0n today at @diyrobocars! Pretty cool to both break sun-9s at the track today I think I got very…
Sunday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Broadcasting the @circuitlaunch race live now at https://m.twitch.tv/diyrobocars Races begin around 2:00pm PT
Saturday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: ran a huge number of hyperparameter tuning experiments yesterday; now I can train a new policy, far with better quality, in 15 m…
Saturday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Did I get rid of hand-tuned parameters? Yes. Am I still hand-tuning more parameters? Also yes. I have a few knobs to address the…
Sep 26
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: I'm not going to spoil it, but (after charging the battery) this works way better than it has any right to. The car is now faste…
Sep 26
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: Decided to just see what happens if I run the sim-trained neural net on the car, with some safety rails around max throttle slew…
Sep 26
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Sep 24
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: @a1k0n @diyrobocars I learned from this. This is my speed profile. Looks like I am too conservative on the right side of…
Sep 24
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: @SmallpixelCar @diyrobocars Dot color is speed; brighter is faster. Yeah, it has less room to explore in the tighter part, and t…
Sep 24
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @a1k0n: I'm gonna try to do proper offline reinforcement learning for @diyrobocars and throw away all my manual parameter tuning for the…
Sep 23
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @circuitlaunch: DIY Robocars & Brazilian BBQ - Sat 10/1. Our track combines hairpin curves with an intersection for max danger. Take tha…
Sep 22
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: Had an great test today on @RAMS_RC_Club track. However the car starts to drift at 40mph. Some experts recommended to ch…
Sep 11
More…