Looking for serious UAV teams in Austin, Texas

I am looking for a serious group that builds imaginative UAVs in Austin, Texas or anywhere nearby. I am working on a documentary and need to learn as much as I can and possibly film some of your handiwork.

Please get in touch if you are interested in being part of my project.

Thanks,

Clark Gray

512-554-9618

clark@bigredhat.com

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I live in San Antonio and have been flying uav's for 3 years. Im about an hour away from Austin.
  • I am seriously looking at moving BACK to Austin and I am involved with Fixed Wing UAV's. You can contact me directly at  sales@asiatechdrones.com

• Any reason you're focused on Austin? The UAV community is pretty spread out. Also, I don't think there are any COA's in the Austin area so unless they are flying purely for fun (or indoors) they're not flying legally and probably wouldn't be open to filming. If you're looking for interesting UAVs you should checkout the Grasp lab @ UPenn, UMD's Samara vehicle, and Harvard's micro vehicle (Dr. Wood) as a start.  There is no shortage of cool and creative unmanned aircraft running around.

If you're confined to the TX area I can try to point you in a few directions.

This reply was deleted.

Activity