Replies

• Hi,

What  RTCM messeges are supported, all of the standard RTCM 2.3, 3.0 or 3.1?  Because usually not all supported.

I plan to use only one rover, connected to the Hungarian national correction service. 

When I receive the correction on my mobile phone I send to the Pixhawk.

How can is send it to this GNSS modul? I have to use I2C or Mavlink protocol? Do you have an example code?

It is enought to send in every 10 second, as I know?

How can I test it in our environment???  Is there any test version available?

By

N

• I am lucky to have a pair of Tersus GPS chips. Anyone is close to Mountain View, CA can check them out and ask for a demo.

David

20151211_102729_resized.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702141823?profile=original
    • David,

I am near enough, in Sacto.  Definitely interested in a demo.  Please message me your contact info.

Cheers,
      T

• Sure, let me know when you can come down to south bay.

• What/Who is "CA" ?

Why not for a demo, where are you located ?

• I am located in Mountain View, CA. United States.

• I am interested also on the demo. However, it is too far away from my home in Indonesia. Could you share video of the demo on youtube? Thank you.

• I'm in France at this moment. It's too far away from me !

• Does it work with Rtklib ?

• kiki,

it doesn't need RTKLIB. we have in-house software loaded into onboard MCU, which have the function of RTK calculation.

you only need two antenna, two radio, two Precis boards. then you have the NMEA output.

This reply was deleted.

Activity