MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)

I'm currently getting an error that says "MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)" whenever I try to run actions within the Mission Planner.  Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Basically, I am connected to the ArduPilot over USB without a radio attached (I'm working to modify the code so that it doesn't require a radio).  The green light (A) is solid, so I believe I have the motors armed, but the red light (C) is solid as well (I'm not sure what that means).

I get this error message when I have the mode set to AUTO and then I try to hit the "AUTO" button in the actions tab.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a very similar problem to what I am experiencing... see the discussion I started yesterday

My problem also occurs with incoming packets and only when connected via the XBee port (although I have proved it is not the XBee modles)

I am also sure it is not PC speed as I am running on an I3 processor with plenty of RAM, the errors also do not occur when connected over USB for me.

I have had no replies yet but I will let you know if I find any sort of solution...

• Does anyone know where I can look to fix this?  I'm getting it whenever I try to do almost anything through the Mission Planner (even in the latest version).

• In addition, occasionally when I "Write WPs" in the Flight Planner, I get a timeout error.  And whenever I "Read WPs" it always shows up blank, even if I've written other WPs in before.  I'm not sure if that's related or not.

This reply was deleted.

Activity