Mavlink error

Hello,

I seem to have fouled up somewhere when attempting to login to this apm2 I get an error.

3690942598?profile=originalany ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you

Evie Alani

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Copied from MP wiki section:

You are still running the MP with MAVlink 0.9. You can fix this in 2 ways: Either go to the folder where MP is installed and find the .exe for MP 1.0 or Download the MP installer from the downloads section, and install it. You will have start menu options for MP0.9 and MP1.0

Arducopter 2.6 (AC2.6) defaults on sending out messages in the MAVLink 1.0 protocol vs. the older 0.9. All future releases will use 1.0... AC2.5.5 still outputs the 0.9 protocol.

OR... you can download the Arducopter 2.6 ZIP source files and recompile with the MAVLink 0.9 #defines activated vs. the 1.0 to run the current MP version you are using. People using the APM 1.4x 1280 Atmel hardware maybe interested in this method as it's a smaller footprint (easier to get it working on legacy stuff).

• I actually figured it out finally...... sorry for this post if you go into the mission planner folder and select the MissionPlanner10 it works like a charm.

im a noobie sorry

Evie

This reply was deleted.

Activity