I am having problems with my X8. Instead of taking off, it flips and destroys my GPS mast. It is not a configuration error because I bought it RTF from 3DRobotics and it did work in the past.

I think I am having a problem with the PDB or some ESC or some motors.

The first thing to do is a motor test I thought.

Once the green led is blinking on the pixhawk, I press the safety button and then do a motor test with Mission Planner.

As soon as I send the command, I hear the arming sound on the copter and the led blinks red-blue-green quickly for as long as I selected the motor spinning interval in MP. When the interval ends I hear a short beep and the led starts to pink green again. No motors are spinning on my X8. I tried all of them and even on more than 50%.

The led blinking red and blue means that the gyro's are calibrating I read. I don't think that is the problem because when I power on the copter, the gyro's are calibrated fine when I look at the led.

Does anyone have the same problem in the past of does anyone know a solution for the problem?

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Maarten

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Problem solved it was some loose wires

• yes I already recalibrated both my RC and ESC. None of then solved the problem.

This reply was deleted.

Activity