My 3dr Iris+ couldn't arm

Hi all, 

I received my Iris+ couple day ago and I meet a lot of problem with it.

First, after charge over 4hours battery, I turn everything on. But yellow flash light is always blinking and I couldn't arm what ever I try. 

Second: My controller couldn't show battery infomation. 

Everyone have any idea what happen and how I could fix it?

3691178731?profile=original

3691178675?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi all, after long holiday in my country. I come back to solve old problem and I met new problem. My younger brother try to make drone work but It doesn't work not ly but also damage my controller. I have no idea why my controler couldn't show any thing like pict above when I turn it on. Anyone could tell me?

• It might help if you were to tell us what your brother did.  It is difficult to say what is wrong when we can't see anything and we have no idea what was done.  

• when I ask him, He said he have no idea what he did (just click something >.<)

• Hard to tell you what to undo when we don't know what was done.  Good luck.

• Hello badboy2, everything on the pictures looks normal.

please start MissionPlanner on a PC, connect, now on the "flight data screen" it will be shown up why your iris will not arm.

Another option ist to upload your logfile here in the forum that we can have a look on it.

very best Hartmut

• hello, thanks for the reply.
      I do not understand anything, last night, they said by the staff of 3DR directly, and indeed they seemed very high values of the pid, here is what he answered the technician: Francisco (3drobotics)

February 20, 10:02 AM

Hello Giuseppe
      Thank you for contacting Technical Support.

Seems That your Pitch parameter is at double "Rate Pitch> I-Max", could you please reload the Frame parameter configuration?
      Connect to Mission Planner and go to Frame settings in here on the dropdown box select the Iris + .param file and upload it to the board please.

Try flying again and let me know if you notice anything different.

Have a good day!
      Francisco A.
      [Technical Support Engineer] [Inglese-Spanish Support]

are very experienced, I have to return it, I got permission from Paypal.
      I can not risk making some trouble and break it, RTF is a "ready to fly" and I should not touch anything, and yet, there is something wrong.

• badboy2 ciao , mi scusi se non ha nulla a che fare con la vostra domanda , ma io volevo chiederti la cortesia di verificare per me . Anche io ho recentemente acquistato un IRIS + , ma ha alcuni problemi e assistenza , sembra non sapere cosa fosse , bohhhh !!! stanno vendendo droni e poi non so come rispondere . Si potrebbe verificare il PID si stabilizzate e inviare loro ? I Vibrazione problemi nervo sul quad , ma temo che siano il pid , molto alto . farai lasciarmi sanno che cosa il vostro sono ? anche voi avete montato il giunto cardanico ?

I have attached my current pid you think are normal so high ??

grazie

pidIris+.jpg

• Isn't the battery showing 12+ volts on the display?  I don't understand why you think it is zero.

So....did you look in the manual about what is required to arm the IRIS?

• I mean controller show no database ... mah battery capility. 

• You typically can't arm with only 5 satellites in view.  (your photo shows 5 sats on the display)

I've no idea what a yellow light is.....I don't have an ISIS.  Perhaps it flashes when you don't have satellite lock?  

Did you get a manual with your gear?  Does it explain these things?  

This reply was deleted.

Activity