Hi after a break of about 6 months I decided to start quad flying again so fired up MP.  I duly updated to the latest version 1.3.7 build 1.1.5307.24027. My problem are 1. I cannot see the Terminal tab. 2. having updated to the latest firmware I now want to go back to an earlier version but cannot see that tab either.  I want to delete this version of MP and reload an earlier one that works for me.  How do I delete this version entirely so I can do a clean install and where do I get the earlier versions from?

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

goto the planner options, and tick advanced.

• Sorry to br dumb but I don't know where that is. Oh yes I do, found it.  But how do I do a complete delete so I can do a clean re install? Will clicking on Uninstall MP do that?

• Developer

Go to Config / Settings --> Planner settings and select Advanced View

In order to save space we have removed most of the functions - log downloading, log erase etc via the terminal from the flight code.  Log downloading can now be completed using buttons located on the Dataflash tab.

There is very little reason to use the terminal unless you are a developer.

• T3
          How do we run tests like motor or compassmot?
          • Developer

these are now screen in MP, the terminal is being removed.

• OK but how do we run them please?

Also I am getting a message when I try to download firmware Screen Print 3702870269?profile=original

• Developer

Select the com port of the APM or Pixhawk

• Yes thats exactly what I do, com3 then I get this message

3702920185?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity