my new book on how to build a drone is free this weekend!

Hey guys, I just launched my book. Drone University, It’s an A-Z on how to roll your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and in addition includes recipes and tips. It has a lot of APM info!

It’s free for you this weekend, after that it’s gonna be $9.99. So get it now!

You can get it on your Kindle or Kindle app on your phone or ipad. Or use the http://www.amazon.com/CloudReader on your PC or Mac or Linux. Basically, it’s everywhere.

And if you like it, please give me a 5 star review! icon_smile_cool.gif
John

COVER2-187x300.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I added another day of free! The free books will now end on Monday at midnight!

• Hi John,

My name is Ray Sequera from Thermocom, Inc.

We are interested in obtaining a Drone to be equipped with one of our IR cameras for Utilities Companies overseas.

We would like to speak to you about this application.

How can we contact you directly to go over the details?

I can be contacted at 603-759-1486.

Please advise.

Thanks and best regards,

Ray Sequera

• I cant make you a drone. There are export limitations. I suggest you should find a local company or a large company that has export licenses such as INSITU.com

• Perhaps would be a nice idea to post the PDF or ebook version here for people to download since I have also not been able to get the book downloaded. 

Kind regards 

• Hi John,

Great book covering a really interesting gamut of fixed wing, multicopter and FPV topics.

Much that I haven't seen elsewhere.

My Amazon cloud is much enhanced.

Best Regards,

Gary

• any one care to share the book since it's not downloadable from my country region?

another link perhaps?

thanks in advance.

• Well, thanks...theoretically. Thought I'd actually be able to download the book, but silly me. Instead I get congratulations from amazon in my mailbox for the successful purchase and then I was able to click through half of amazon's security servers only to sit 10 minutes in front of a white flashpage waiting for any download button which of course didn't appear.

It seems that my browser rather loaded the whole book into some inaccessible cache through my mobile connection only to still not allow me to actually see, read or save the "book".

Well well, the future will tell, if purposefully castrated technology will win the evolutional race against technology....

Sorry for the rant, all the best to you!

• thank you sir.. I am downloading it now.. and will absolutely give you props for your effort.. good job..

• Thanks! nice job.

• Great information. Thank you very much
This reply was deleted.

Activity